Joseph Santarcangelo and Saeed Aghabozorgi
IBM Professional Certification
This course explores techniques and applications of machine learning using Python and has two main components:
- The purpose of Machine Learning and it’s applications in the real world.
- A general overview of Machine Learning topics such as supervised vs unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms.
The course covers real-life examples of Machine learning and shows you how it affects society in ways you may not have guessed!
With only a few hours study a week you get:
- New skills for CV including regression, classification, clustering, sci-kit learn and SciPy
- New application to demonstrate, including image classification detection, trend analysis and prediction, customer analysis, recommendation engines, and more.
- A certificate in machine learning to prove your competency plus an IBM digital badge upon successful completion.